The 3rd edition of Ventura Future -in partnership with BASE Milano in the Tortona Design District- focuses on current and future developments in the field of design with a focus on process-driven concepts. For next Milan Design Week, Ventura Projects is looking forward to selecting innovative concepts and projects that contain and/or excel in the following subjects or categories:
- Pioneering design research, projects and prototypes;
- Multidisciplinary design;
- Circular and sustainable design;
- Social and service design;
- Architectural design;
- Product design;
- Modern and neo-traditional craftsmanship.
Returning to cultural project BASE Milano from 21 – 26 April, Ventura Future is an exhibition area highlighting original, cutting-edge and impactful design. It is the perfect opportunity for designers to showcase new work and gain maximum exposure during the most important design event of the year: Milan Design Week. Designers, design studios, institutions, academies, architects and labels are welcome to apply for Ventura Future before 17 November 2019.Organisation in Design invites design studios and creative brands from all over the world to submit their work(s), designs of both emerging talents and established brands.
- Present your work at a must-see event with an affordable participation fee;
- Gain the best visibility at Milan Design Week;
- Meet a varied international and professional audience and the wide public of design lovers;
- Explore international business opportunities;
- Realize exposure and media attention via our media partners;
- Get mentioned in at least one press release to our broad database;
- Present your projects to international (design) journalists during a press tour and their visits at Ventura Future.
Ventura Projects will be organising the 4th edition of Ventura Centrale in the vaults next to the Central Station of Milan too.
photo © Max S. Volonté